An upside-down government



 Hello everyone, in this task I chose to focus my eyes on my gun control sketch. Gun control is a huge political issue right now in which many people are at odds on. This is very important because the way that this issue plays out in the government could through the country at odds and maybe even into a civil war. I personally think that to take away guns would be complete anarchy and that is why I am pro-guns. I used photoshop and actually infiltrated the photo by flipping the government building along with the school bus upside-down. I then proceeded to add a cancel sign over the weapon. After that I touched up the effects of the photo and tried showing how bad this could be by darkening the image. In doing this I tried to portray how the government would flip upside-down if guns were banned and taken away. I would try and display this in Washington on billboards and on social media to insure that the message was delivered to as many people possible. 








Comments