Awareness Poster Vaccine

I chose to do this assignment on the vaccine. I am against the vaccine for many reasons but one of them is the time in which they pushed it out to be open to the public. Most vaccines remain under trial for around ten years to make sure to see any longer term affects but the covid vaccine is but a mystery and keeps getting more mysterious every-time one of the big medical companies get on to talk about it. I believe that it is unsafe and a political tactic that was used for the left. This poster points to what could come from the vaccine. Because it has not been in existence long enough for us to see the effects, I jumped to what could come of it and created a poster that would try and stray one from just jumping to get vaccinated. I know this is just a "what if" but I really wanted to get the point across that just because the media tells us to get vaccinated, doesn't mean it is the right thing to do. 




Comments